Friday, November 23, 2007

Pod's Hat - phase four ...or... Return of the Hat


V says this looks like Darth is off to a hippy gig (Hippy Vader). I say that it has taken me roughly fifteen hours of work and is ab fab! (Though secretly, I agree with him). Oh well, this is what happens when you tell me amber and black -you get flames. But while the sun and comets are my fault, the basic Darth design is Pod's responsibility. So perhaps it is Pod Vader and hey, at least in no one will raise an eyebrow in church...too full of nutters there to notice even such a dashing hat as this.

I am quite chuffed really with this, it has certainly been fun to do. Thanks Pods, I'll hand it over to Dizzy this evening.
x

3 comments:

Pippa said...

What a great hat! I've replied to your arty questions on another comment on my blog - is that what I'm meant to do? Or should I reply by commenting on your blog? I'm new to this!

Sian said...

Thanks Pippa :)
And the response is exactly what I would do...so you're fine by my book. The thing is...Is my book the kind of book that you would choose as an operating manual?

Anonymous said...

Well the book I'm reading says take two spoonfuls of calpol and see how you feel in the morning.... if that's any help.