Wednesday, November 07, 2007

New Game

Wandering around Blogspace this morning, as you do and I happened across a new game. What you do is tap in your name into amazon search and see what it throws up. I had several, including an urban gothic, whatever that might be. Sounds like something they would offer you in Starbucks as part of a Halloween special, probably in a tall black mug.

I digress...

Sian Hill threw up this...written by Eric Hill and translated by Sian Lewis, see?

Spot's Toy Box (in Welsh)

I know...I have far too much time on my hands. I don't actually, but I am ignoring my chores. Hoping that the fairies will appear and wash up the steaming, fetid heap of dishes that are lurking, waiting to pounce on me as soon as I haul my sorry carcase into the kitchen.

*wailing* I don't wanna do housework!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I don't wanna do housework either! (Are you sure there are no fairies or brownies to do it for us?)

Sian said...

I think all the fairies in this house have thrown up their tiny hands in disgust and are petitioning for better working conditions! They are probably protesting outside the fairy council offices as we write.

Oh Lord, I need sleep (It is 2 am and insomnia has me in her clawed fingers once more...is it starting to show?)