Thursday, November 15, 2007

4 things

Yes it is me again, my blood sugar is rock bottom and all I can do right now is sit in front of the 'puter and not move.
So, reading Pilgrim's blog (among others) this morning and he has a four things meme. Now I am not about to do the whole thing...but V just wandered in with second breakfast and asked me for the four best intro's to songs I know.
And here they are

  • Golden Brown by The Stranglers
  • Walking on Sunshine - KC and the Sunshine Band
  • Take on Me - A ha
  • Feelin'Good - Ella Fiztgerald
What are yours?

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Sian- I've been reading over your posts for the last couple of days.
Your twins are indeed gifts (I am also a fraternal twin) and they will be close their whole lives.

The Day for the Queen is great. I'd love to be Queen, just once.