Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Back on the Beads

Made these by way of a warm up...

...pretty simple but swarovski crystals with their bewitching glitter make eye-catching easy.

On to a pendant, but I am not happy with it, the wire 0.4 mm is too flimsy for a project like this.

0.8mm wire is much better.

Blue isn't my colour usually but I really like this.
I think I might keep this for myself.

so I made a pair of earrings to go with.

Today is my 600th post by the way, never thought I'd make it this far.
It is also my fourteenth wedding anniversary. He is off to see Iron Man tonight with the lads. But he did cook me lunch and whether he knows it or not, he is taking me out to dinner later on in the week.

Hope you have a sparkly day too.

11 comments:

Pippa said...

Happy anniversary! Lovely beady creations, too - well done! xxx

Lorraine said...

Sian- Love the last earrings especially.

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary.

Anonymous said...

good on you make V pay to take you out.lovely work.you will end up keeping them all.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

What lovely sparklies!

Technodoll said...

Wow big day all around! Fourteen years!! He owes you a BIG dinnah, wine and all ;-)

congratulations!

Greg C said...

I like the last pair best. I think the blue is very attractive. Congtatulations on the anniversary.

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary. bet V remembers your father with the shotgun.

Nicole said...

Very sparkly-pretty! I love the work you do.

Happy anniversary!

Ms_T said...

i love the jewellery hun,very nice x

'happy anniversary' to you both too x

robin ann mcintosh said...

that be some bling! I love them : )

Sa said...

Happy Anniversary!

I love the beads