Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday: Love is all Around

Lily and Eden on the mountain.

Haven't done this in a while, I don't even know if the connection site is still operating, but I love the idea and so here we are again.

I am not well today so I think felting is off. But then again, who knows...I still have some spinning to do. I finished off the portion of the flame wool and silk blend that I sorted out for plying and now I am on to the heavier weight pure merino in bright orange. If I get the energy I will post up some more pics today.

We had a lovely evening last night when Zoe and J came round for supper. I don't think I have ever eaten so many profiteroles in my life! However, thanks to a cold which jumped on me in the early hours of this morning - on top of at least six weeks broken nights sleep - I have the energy level of a snail. So we are eating soup today and watching every episode of the Clangers ever made.

Have a health filled and vibrant day what ever you are doing!

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Sian- Get better and take care of yourself?

What are the Clangers?

Patois42 said...

Although I'm sure it's no fun, I love your description of having the energy level of a snail. Hope you're feeling up again soon.

Nicole said...

Get better! Though my sister - a snail fan - would love your reference in regards to energy levels.