Saturday, October 20, 2007

Autumn Days

Well, my man's done gone and left me...for the weekend that is. And while he is away visiting that heaven on earth that is Ffald y Brenin ( you have heard me mention it before) I am left to my own devices.
I love days like this. The sun is rising slowly and casting the shadow of my mountain onto the face of the mountain on the opposite side of the valley. The light is misty, tinged with lilac and amber. A proper berry coloured Autumn day is calling me, what shall I do with it? Something good I think...it will probably involve a walk and a picnic. I'll let you know.

Have a golden day whatever you do.

1 comment:

Ms_T said...

The men are so lucky going there for the weekend, I tried to wangle my way into the group by saying i'd wear trousers but was informed that something would give it away that I am female and folding my arms wouldn't throw them off the scent lol. Anyway looking forward to our womens only weekend away there in January. Let us know what you spent the day doing, have a wonderful day Sian x x