Monday, October 29, 2007

Is is half term already?!

So far we have had one destroyed lipstick (black cherry, one of my favourites of course - almost a lip dye and very hard to shift from infants delicate skins) and two fights and it is only just gone 10 am. Give me a park or give me death. But you can rest assured that where ever we go the crochet is going too - I still have the second of Sara's shrugs to finish. I said that I would get them done by the end of October and here it is, I have two days to go... I love a deadline and a rushed deadline is the best!

On other fibrous stuff, I have finally managed to stuff the goody bag for the fibre swap, (only a week late) and I aim to get it posted this morning. And huzzah! I will pick up the Winghams order from the PO as the new postie, instead of leaving the precious white sack with my neighbour as all the other post men have been trained to do, toddled off back to the office, leaving me with the torturous knowledge that my order was within my grasp (theoretically) but thence whisked away and left to stand over the weekend when I could have been playing - though really all things considered, I was busy all day Saturday and crippled Sunday. But it is raspberry ripple silk for me tonight. Mwah ha ha haaaa!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Sian- Mary Quant used to make a Black Cherry lipstick- I loved it- it was almost black- or was it Choosy Cherry?

Post people can be cruel!