Monday, January 29, 2007

One legged man strikes again

Hi y'all

Been soooooo busy. Leave for a weekend, house goes to pot, so much inclination to work on felt, fibre and adapting Rape of the Fair country lovely creative stuff that I ignore the chaos utterly until today when I realise that I am so cross that I cannot get inside my wardrobe because of the mountain of clothes that I have dumped on the floor in front of it. So hit the ground running this morning only to realise that I have neglected to have breakfast and got the carb shakes and now have to have something to eat and sit for a bit until the jitters go away!

Surfed around a few blogs, added on to the COTM blog/newsletter that I have taken on. A friend of mine does all the work writing the paper edition that we get in church then I go home and add it onto blogger which is linked to the COTM website, or it would be if Birdie gets around to linking it. But its out there anyway which I think is a good thing as it is a very friendly newsletter. Angela is a good writer.

Eden and Lily are upstairs watching Monsters Inc for the zillionth time and I really should get on with mundane chores. Pop on some lively music and get moving girl!


Put this together a few days ago,
ruby red merino wool,
I plied it up double and it is fab even if I do say so myself



No comments: