Thursday, January 18, 2007

Getting ready

Off to Ffald y Brenin tomorrow. Lovely time away with the girls in church and hopefully it is going to be a rewarding time out for all of us. It can get quite cold there though and so its tempting to take everything that I might possibly wear, but we are only going for a weekend so it is annoying to have to take the entire wardrobe. There will also be four of us in the car and I want to take my wheel as well so even though my car is massive I don't want to overload. We'll see how much I can thin down the clothes.

Apart from that I need to make sure that V and the kids are well catered for or else he will let them eat absolutely anything they want to when ever they want to - Wotsits for breakfast? Sure thing. Nothing but yogurt for the next 48 hours? - Fine. Still it won't kill them just for a few days. But the state that the house is going to be in when I get back, I shudder to think. Nevertheless it does not prevent me going. I'm going and I'm going to have a wonderful time. See you when I get back!

No comments: