Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Blaenafon Arts Festival

Went to Blaenafon today for a meeting about the Spring arts festival that they have got funding for. Soo excited, they want to do Rape of the Fair Country as it is set in Blaenafon and I get to adapt it for stage. Oh my Gosh! Its starting to hit now.

I can't wait to start.

However, it means that for the next two weeks and maybe more, the creative juices will all be targeted towards this project so I'm not sure how much I will have left over for blogging or indeed fibrous stuff. Writing needs space and time to bubble ideas and it had been so long since I had the chance to do some writing with a definate purpose in mind.

I wonder how much this blog has been the trail run at just getting a little bit of writing done per day which is such a useful excercise when planning a large/ long term project. I'd be sorry to let it go though even though no one reads this, as it is nice to chunter away into cyberspace about nothing in particular.

No comments: