Wednesday, March 28, 2007

This week I am mostly listening to...

Ancient Paths of Peace by Craig Smith

I love this CD, got it last week and have listened to not much else and I am not fed up which is rare for me.

Lovly lilting tunes, a touch of country folk. The chap is a worship leader in a church in Arkansas and his voice is reminisent of John Denver, very pure but stronger in the higher registers. Anyway, it lifts me up and I'm away. Not much good to spin to this really for that very reason but oh it does cheer when you are feeling far away.




Here's what I did yesterday. It spun up really quickly censidering how fine the yarn is. I don't know why that shetland is taking me so long! I'm going to do some slubby turquoise merino and do a really funky wide scarf with really long tassels and I'm keeping it for me.




No comments: