Sunday, September 30, 2007

Guild Spinning Day


Third Saturday in the month means guild workshop day. Fun. Learned a new technique, wrapped core yarn. Will take pics of how to...or rather how not to as yet but I'm getting through the camel down and that is a Good Thing. Busy spinning day today I think. As I am working two bobbins my wheel cannot be altered until this project is finished.

Winghams sampling day next Saturday. I will be mentioning this again you may be certain!

Oh and get this...I am doing theGuild website and I am taking a workshop on getting into the guild blog!!!! V, Star, contain yourselves okay?. I know I am an illiterate, but I know how to blog and apparently in the country of the blind and all that...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol! Soooooooooooo lame :p

Lorraine said...

Sian- It looks like a WI meeting for Spinners.
Do you have WI in Wales?

Sian said...

I've never been to a WI meeting Lorraine. They sound like fun. I can't get into the one in my area it is over subscribed :)

Cyril - I've said this before...pooh to you with knobs on :p