Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Apologies

For lack of blogging, but I have not been crafting either so there is not that much to blog about. Other than, listen to this...I have a comission! Wooo-hoo! Out shopping with Sara and she fell in love with a shrug in M&S. They were asking £20 for a rectangle of chenille-honestly. So of course I said, heck I could make one for you, don't waste your money.And she took me up on it!
So that is it really. Now have the pleasure of spinning something for a purpose and it is not my fault that I now have to put an order in to Winghams now is it?

4 comments:

Sa said...

I am very glad to be your excuse to put an order into winghams! And am excited about my shrug

Patois42 said...

Any excuse. Whatever it takes! Spin, spin, spin. And take photos!

Lorraine said...

Sian- Not your fault at all.

Nicole said...

Oh darn, a fiber purchase. :) Enjoy!