Monday, October 19, 2009

Growing Stuff

Curled up on the sofa the other night, reading and I start laughing at something in the story. Apparently I have a particularly dirty laugh that is unique to me when I am reading/thinking something particularly smutty. I didn't know this but V has known it for years and has added it to his arsenal of wife reading skills.

Me: *sniggering like an eight year old*
V: What?
Me: Nothing
V: C'mon...you laughing like that. I know it's rude. Tell me.
Me: It's childish
V: *rolling his eyes* Duh. You're laughing like that - I know it is childish too.
Me: Well, these two teenage boys are arguing and one has just told the other to grow a pair. *sniggers some more* I've never heard that expression before
V: *confused* Grow a pear? Why would he want to grow a pear?

Sniggers escalate to full blown hysteria culminating in asthma attack.

Really, I love laughing that hard.

3 comments:

Pippa said...

Hehehehe. I have missed your stories. Glad you're back. Mum's the word though :o)

Technodoll said...

He he. 'tis such a north-american expression :-D

Your hubby will never look at the fruit the same way again!

Yarrow said...

I'm glad you're back, I've missed you so, but a rest is sometimes the best tonic.
I'm so sorry to hear about Zac and even sorrier for your friend's son, how awful :(
I'm afraid I fell into the Twilight saga too, as did many women, I fear! I did nothing for weeks on end and realised that I really needed the break from crafting, as it had all gone a bit stale. I have to admit to wanting to give Bella a slap now and then though!

Take care :)

kx