Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cats and Dogs

V and I have a funeral to go to tomorrow. I cannot think how many funerals that brings us to this year...too many for certain.
The last four funerals I have been to, someone's mobile has gone off - one went off right in the middle of the eulogy of all things.

It is going to be a particularly odd occasion tomorrow too. I don't know the family at all well but half of them are not speaking to the other half. Quite a few are on probation and the rest are alcoholics/drug addicts either recovering or practising and the wake is taking place in one of the roughest pubs in town, which for my town is really saying something.

And I believe it is going to hammer down raining tomorrow too.

It never rains but it pours

1 comment:

Technodoll said...

Never a dull moment, eh? :-o