Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Caffine and butterflies


Hi
I'm waiting for the caffine tab to kick in and until that happens no one is going to get a scrap of work out of me today. Ive lit the fire and thats it. I've stacks to do and can't get moving. I hate this.

Went out last night with Steph and Sara, had a fantastic time. Lowthers restaurant in Upper Cwmtwrch, what a place to find a genius ch
ef. I had pork loin with chili jam and smoked bacon with melted Welsh cheddar, it was very good indeed.
So, great food and we laughed like crazy over nothing. Bear dogs and blue reindeer in lights being some of them. Seriously we saw the biggest blooming dog in the world last night leaving the restaurant. It looked like a wolf hound only it was white and its back was hunched up and it was thicker in the waist than a wolf hound. I was very glad I was in the car and a good hundred yards away.

Anyway, we talked about homeopathy, Sara's had some good results with it. I've always been a
bit sceptical, but this morning I'd be willing to give it a go. Anything to get me moving. I'll stick to caffine for the mo though, but herbs sound so much better for you. Although, you know... opium, digitalis, nightshade, hemp, monkshood, etc... they are all herbs too.

Well, I've got cashmere to spin before Eden and Lily spread it all over the floor again (yes seriously, its amazing they are still alive) and ruby wo
ol to crochet, bedrooms to paint and usual work to complete. One more cup of tea and I've got to start whether I can or not.

Move it you lazy tyke!

Found this butterfly and liked it "et voila"

No comments: