Friday, September 12, 2008

All Good Things


There is no doubt that my life has changed just lately. My dear V, who has a talent for this sort of thing, said at the start of this year that this would be a year of endings and beginnings .
And here I am at both.

I started this blog to keep a record of my spinning/ craft activities and gradually it evolved to be a record of all sorts of things. Which was great, but just lately it has felt rather more of an obligation than it should.

So, I am drawing this little adventure to a close. But I have made quite a few friendships that I would not ordinarily have made - crafters, artists and writers all - and I do not want to let you go. So I have made a new place, a place I can go without all the daft restrictions I have placed upon myself. There may be crafting, there maybe not - who knows? I am venturing off the beaten path once more. You are very welcome to come along for the ride...

Here be Dragons

9 comments:

Technodoll said...

I really have enjoyed this blog, Sian, and look forward to your new one - life is a skipping stone across a river, see you at the next bend!

Nicole said...

I'm with technodoll - this has been fun!

Catch you on the flip side.

Anonymous said...

Although I am relatively new to your blog, I have enjoyed it immensely, and am on my way to your new one!

Sa said...

This is sara on POD's blog. Here's to a new blog and the new adventure ahead

Pippa said...

I can't believe it's come to end end. Well my dear, it is because of you and your blog that I got a blog. And it is because of you that I now have an etsy shop. You have no idea what a wonderful inspiration you have been. Thank you.

Patois42 said...

I am glad to have followed your adventures. I, too, am looking forward to seeing your new ones.

Kim said...

Oh Sian, I have mixed feelings about this post! I've sooo loved this blog and I'm sad to see it go, but will look forward to your new one. I understand the need to change things and this is why I have 3 blogs, but tend to stick to my main one as it's where I'm most happy!

Good luck

Love Kim x

robin ann mcintosh said...

really? I will miss this blog! I love stepping into your beautiful, peaceful world. I am really looking forward to reading your new one : )

<3

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking I haven't been on SianiWani's blog in ages, so I show up and you've decided to bugger off!
There's lovely!